Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Talmud and me

This discussion is dedicated to the topic of religious studies. Personally, I received my educational training from Taylor University, which is situated in the middle of nowhere (i.e. Upland, Indiana). My training was primarily in philosophy. After earning a bachelor of arts in in 2006, I went on to earn a master of arts in biblical studies. I expect to be graduating with my MA this August. Presently I'm continuing my biblical studies the area of Hebrew and other Old Testament studies. I plan to do a doctorate in the area of Jewish studies. Initially this would seem to be an easy leap, however the more I learn about this exciting area of study, the more I learn of my abounding ignorance in the area of Judaism.
the purpose of this blog is to demonstrate my thinking on the subject of Judaism with regard to Jewish law, philosophy, history, and literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment